Gregorian Masters of Chant

Can you tell me?

is possible chatting with any gregorianmonks? like a forum but chatting with monks, this is fantastic!!! looooooool

or just in my dreams?? loooooooooooool!!

:)

Views: 116

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think this is not possible
LOL
Yeah! Karlita, I think it's possible only in your dreams ( %-)))) ) hi-hi-hi.....
Well, maybe else in other fans' dreams.....hi-hi-hi.....:))))
I'll see what I can do about getting one or more of the monks to come in and say hi every once in a while, and answer your questions. Sometimes dreams become reality...I'll try my hardest to help you with this one.

Toni
ooohhhhh That woud be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!! Iitis a great ideaaaaaaaaaa wonderfuuuuul!!!!
Gregorian Masters of Chant said:
I'll see what I can do about getting one or more of the monks to come in and say hi every once in a while, and answer your questions. Sometimes dreams become reality...I'll try my hardest to help you with this one.

Toni

Toni

OOOOOOOH!
That's really would be great and magnificent!!!!!!!
Ouh!!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers and waiting impatiently for this wonderful moment!!!
And I wish you goodluck, Toni!!!!
yeeeeeeeeees!! i waaaaant thiiiiis! iwaant chat with naxoooooooooooos!! LOOOOOOL
Angel said:

Toni

OOOOOOOH!
That's really would be great and magnificent!!!!!!!
Ouh!!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers and waiting impatiently for this wonderful moment!!!
And I wish you goodluck, Toni!!!!
I've invited both Richard Collier and Richard Naxton to come in on a scheduled day and time to "chat" on this forum. I'll let you know if we can do this, as it really depends on their schedule and when they would have the time to do it. Don't worry, I'll give plenty of advance notice so you can be sure and be here for it!

Toni
Ou! That's wonderful!!!!! Thaaaaank youuuu, Toni!!!!!!!

I've invited both Richard Collier and Richard Naxton to come in on a scheduled day and time to "chat" on this forum. I'll let you know if we can do this, as it really depends on their schedule and when they would have the time to do it. Don't worry, I'll give plenty of advance notice so you can be sure and be here for it!

Toni
Good News! Both Richard Collier and Richard Naxton have agreed to come onto the Forum to chat with you guys. We're just working on finding an hour in their busy schedules that will work for everyone. I'll give you plenty of notice that they're coming, so you can be sure to be here and tell your friends.

Yes, Karla, sometimes dreams do come true ;-)

Toni
Toni this is wonderfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of my dreams will become reality, thanks!!!!! i want to talk with rich naxtooooooooooooooon, and rich collier!!!!, i want meet Gregorian!!! :(

Gregorian is very faaaaaaaaar of meeeee!!! :( the other side of the world

Toni
We're working very hard to bring them closer to you, Karla! But in the meantime, I hope bringing them into the Forum will keep you happy until then...

Toni

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Gregorian Masters of Chant.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service