Gregorian Masters of Chant

Can you tell me?

is possible chatting with any gregorianmonks? like a forum but chatting with monks, this is fantastic!!! looooooool

or just in my dreams?? loooooooooooool!!

:)

Views: 116

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

COOOOLLLLL!!!!!! ah!!!! that's wonderful!!!!!

Gregorian Masters of Chant said:
Good News! Both Richard Collier and Richard Naxton have agreed to come onto the Forum to chat with you guys. We're just working on finding an hour in their busy schedules that will work for everyone. I'll give you plenty of notice that they're coming, so you can be sure to be here and tell your friends.

Yes, Karla, sometimes dreams do come true ;-)

Toni
=) That will be a very nice evening^^

Where will be the chatroom?
Toni, this is a wonderful gesture from the guys in the group, and it mirrors my own experience when they were so kind to a family member of mine from Australia who managed to attend a concert in Germany last year. Gregorian Rocks!!!
Thanks, Toni ! That would be brilliant :):):)

Luna
The two Richards (Collier & Naxton) will be visiting this Wednesday, July 23 at 8:00pm GMT (UK Time) for an hour. Be sure and confirm what time that would be for your time zone so you don't miss the chance to chat in real time with them! We'll set up a separate Forum just for this chat.

Toni
can you tell me pls if i can just leave a message for the two Richards and get their answer cos i i won't be online this wednesday :"(

The two Richards (Collier & Naxton) will be visiting this Wednesday, July 23 at 8:00pm GMT (UK Time) for an hour. Be sure and confirm what time that would be for your time zone so you don't miss the chance to chat in real time with them! We'll set up a separate Forum just for this chat.

Toni
Of course. I will be setting up a special Discussion just for this event, so feel free to go in and ask a question before they come in on Wednesday, and you can come back and see your answer whenever you want. I'll put up the new Forum today.

Toni

Elena said:
can you tell me pls if i can just leave a message for the two Richards and get their answer cos i i won't be online this wednesday :"(

Toni
hI TONI!! I am karla loool!! How will be thison the forum, i am do the questions or how?? this is the first time that iam talk with Gregorian monk and i am very happy for thiiiiiis!! and veryyyyy nerviouus!! ajjajajaa
Of course. I will be setting up a special Discussion just for this event, so feel free to go in and ask a question before they come in on Wednesday, and you can come back and see your answer whenever you want. I'll put up the new Forum today.

Toni

Elena said:

Toni
oh THANKS SO MUCH :D

Toni

Elena said:

Toni
the dream became reality it's fantistic!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Gregorian Masters of Chant.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service