Gregorian Masters of Chant

This just in from Gregorian's official Facebook page.   Hopefully, we will have a track list and snippets soon. 

And for our international fans:
Our new album "Winter Chants" will be available from the 31st of October.
There will be several versions, including a very special and limited fan-box.
All album versions will be available at Amazon.de and at our online shop at Gregorian.de as well as on most download shops on the net.

Stay tuned as we will share more information with you next week

Views: 456

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*bump*

Updated information:

Gregorian is following up their enormously successful 2006 album "Christmas Chants" with a new holiday collection "Winter Chants". The 8 voice choir is again poised to lead us into the joyous holiday season with their stirring vocals and beautiful arrangements.

A pairing of classic Christmas tunes and new melodies written by the team at Nemo Studios await our listening pleasure during this special time of year.

Along for the sleigh ride is beloved Gregorian chanteuse, Amelia Brightman, whose ethereal voice will be featured on several tracks.  Acclaimed Romanian counter-tenor, Narcis Iustin Ianau will lend his unique vocals in a collaboration with the choir for "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring" and the new Nemo Studios project "The Abbey" will be debuting on a Gregorian track for the first time with the selection "Jubilee".

Also featured will be the classic French carol, "Noel Nouvelet" which was a fan favorite (sung acapella by the choir) during the Christmas Chants tour and Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" which was an ensemble performance and huge show highlight during the "Epic Chants" tour of 2013/2014.

It should be a holiday season to remember !

The new album will have several versions. A standard version (15 tracks), a deluxe version (18 tracks) and a limited fan edition (18 tracks) both of which contains a plethora of holiday goodies for Gregorian fans.  All will be available at amazon.de, the Gregorian official site store (www.gregorian.de/) and various download platforms world wide.  The release is slated for Oct 31, 2014.

Luna

Attachments:

I have to ask, will these new albums (in CD format) be copy-protected? I ask because I downloaded a smattering of Gregorian songs from itunes, and would like to get much more directly from the artists if possible. However, if I am unable to copy the CD's to my computer, I would go with itunes instead.

I'm a new Gregorian fan, and I have heard tell that Gregorian CDs tend to have copy protection.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Gregorian Masters of Chant.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service